Travel Documents

Informazioni utili

Please remember to always carry with you a valid identity document for expatriation (identity card or passport), even within the Schengen Area countries.

For some destinations the passport must respond to particular requests for validity. We suggest to contact the Police Headquarters or the Public Relations Office of the Ministry of Interior.

Useful Websites:

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. More infos

This site enables the use of cookies to provide the best browsing experience possible. If you want to know more about the use of cookies on the site and read as disable the use, read our wide information on the use of cookies.